Audio Visual Equipment
ViewSonic PJD5122 SVGA DLP Projector
- 5.1 lb projector weight, 800 x 600 SVGA resolution
- 2700 Lumens and 3000:1 CR, 0.55" Digital Micromirror Device
- Manual focus and zoom (1.1X), Multiple inputs (Inc. RGB Out)
- Digital keystone correction, 5 Watt Integrated Speaker
- Lamp life: 4000/6000 hrs (N/Eco)
ViewSonic's PJD5122 is a great little projector that offers outstanding value and performance. This SVGA resolution projector supports high definition signals and projects 2700 lumens for clear, bright images in most lighting conditions. At only 5.1 pounds, it is light and compact, making it ideal for the mobile presenter. Texas Instruments’ BrilliantColor™ technology delivers brilliant, true-color and high contrast images for viewing presentations, charts, or video. With extensive connectivity, including two RGB inputs and one RGB output, the PJD5122 is an excellent multifunctional data/ video projector. Eco-mode reduces fan noise for less distraction during important presentations and even extends the lamp life up to 6000 hours*. For increased security, a PIN lock feature allows you to set a password to prevent unauthorized use. The PJD5122 is perfect for tabletop, ceiling mounting or taking on the road.
The PJD5122 delivers 2700 lumens with an 800 x 600 SVGA native resolution. It offers a variety of features including manual zoom/focus and auto vertical keystone correction as well as multiple computer and video inputs, yet it is very easy to set up and use. There are 8 default picture modes including Daylight, Cinema, ViewMatch, Blackboard, Whiteboard and Greenboard. The ECO mode function reduces the fan noise output for less distraction during important presentations and even extends the lamp life up to 6,000 hours. The PJD5122 offers both security bar and Kensington lock port for increased theft deterrence.
- Supports up to 120Hz frame rates and 3D ready DLP® technology
- Clear and bright in virtually any setting with 2,500 lumens
- BrilliantColor™ technology provides exceptional display quality
- Give greener presentations and save with ECO-mode and filter-less design
- Ideal for classrooms, conference rooms, mobile business presentations and home entertainment
- Set to present with 8 preset picture modes including whiteboard, blackboard and cinema
Color is one of the most important characteristics of a good projection system, and the latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is also on the order of 1,000 times faster than similiar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from ViewSonic offer amongst the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) in the industry. Check out the TCO calculators at http://www.viewsonic.com/viewschool/dlp-tco-calculator/
DLP® 3D technology
With support for TI's DLP Link technology, you'll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. The projector's embedded emitter function means all that's required to unlock 3D capabilities is a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses, such as the optional ViewSonic PGD-150 active shutter glass kit.
We'll help you calculate the distance
Choose a projector that fits your space, as well as your lifestyle and needs. Simply determine your desired image size and then cross reference on this chart to locate the required projection distance. An interactive distance calculator specific to each and every ViewSonic projector is also available here to help calculate desired image size and throw distance based on your screen size.
Settings where the PJD5122 is the perfect solution:
- Business - conference rooms, meetings, brainstorming, etc.
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, project presentations and even auditorium presentations
- Mobile presentations - ideal for the travelling salesman
- Home entertainment - watching the big game or movie, sharing vacations or family gatherings and hardcore gaming