portable ice skating rink rental or synthetic ice rink
- Provide with flat, hard and level surface. If surface is irregular, subfloor installation will be offered for extra cost.
- Provide digital photo of the area from different angles.
- Provide with parking for loading/unloading and for parking truck before/during/after event.
- Holiday decorations must be approved by Amanzi Party Rentals personnel.
- If indoors, minimum 4’ door clearance, 8’ elevator. If steps involved and delivery trolly cant be used at anytime, extra charge will apply for labor.
- Average ice rink installation time 3 hours (if no subfloor involved), dismantling rink 2 hours. Add 2-3 hours extra for subfloor installation.
- Property owner approval note. Please be advise, property owner will receive insurance certificate as additional insured for the duration of the event.
- Provide with correct wording for insurance documents. Any changes to insurance will be at extra costs.
- Electricity, water access is not necessary, unless client would like to use any special effects or sharpening services. (Highly recommended)
All of our synthetic ice rink rentals includes these features:
- Synthetic ice rink panels
- An appropriate quantity of ice skates in various sizes for the rink size
- Benches, rubber floors, and fencing
- A rental station with a skate rack
- A skate sharpening machine
- Changing area appropriate for the rink size
- Fog and/or snow machines, stage lights, and a music system (additional charge)
- Two to three uniformed ice rink attendants to install and operate the rink
- Liability insurance (We include the name of your organization on our insurance)
- Liability waiver forms and all appropriate signs for the rink