Our Rental Process/Policies
TIPS AND REMINDERS FOR YOUR UPCOMING EVENT
Your party day is coming up. Amanzi Party Rentals wants your event to go as smoothly as possible so here are a few tips and reminders.
We will be calling you no later than the evening before your event with an estimated delivery time. Please make sure you give us a contact phone number where we can reach you after hours. We will normally call you between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. the day before your rental. We will give you a 2 hour window for our delivery. If you have questions about the delivery time please call 512-850-9168 or 210-390-2994. Please make sure you have someone available to tell us where to setup the equipment. We often have to arrive several hours in advance in order to get all of our equipment delivered by the scheduled party times. There is no fee for extra time and your rental will still last the scheduled amount of time but if an early delivery will be a problem, please notify our office as soon as possible.
We need someone over the age of 18 at the time of delivery to sign safety rules, contracts and make payment.
Please ensure that there is a clear path from the street all the way to your set up area. Some of the larger equipment require a 4-5' path since they are so large. (No, we won't lift the 500 pound equipment over your wall and through your house) If you have ANY stairs or a tiered backyard please call the office to discuss setup options. We do not cary the equipment down ANY stairs.
Please clear the set up area of any rocks or sharp objects (or doggie traps). We don't set up on rocks!
Water slides. The renter is responsible to supply all water hoses to the connection point at the water slide. Amanzi does not supply ANY water hoses. Please have the water hoses laid out ready for hookup before we arrive.
Cancellation Policy: Renter will receive a full refund of deposit with cancellation at least 2 weeks prior to reservation date. If Renter cancels less than 2 weeks prior to reservation date Amanzi Party Rentals will keep the deposit, but Renter may apply it to a future rental within a 30 day period or forfeit the deposit. If Renter cancels within 24 hours of delivery time, the full amount is due to Amanzi Party Rentals as per this Party Rental Agreement and NO REFUND is payable. All Weather Cancellations MUST BE made by 8:00 AM the date of the rental to receive refund of deposit. The number to call is 512-850-9168 or 210-390-2994. If you are concerned, please call our office.
Note: All inflatables must be staked or tied down. If you have synthetic turf or concrete for your set up area, we will need sandbags and you need to please inform our office.
When paying with cash we ask for exact change as our drivers do not carry change with them. Due to the amount of returned checks, We no longer accept checks as a form of payment.
If you ever need something from us that will help you, please don't hesitate to ask and call 512-850-9168 or 210-390-2994. We can add things like tables and chairs up until the night before your party if needed. We can even offer suggestions for party performers, face painters etc. Once again thanks for using Amanzi Party Rentals.
MY CHECKLIST FOR MY UPCOMING EVENT WITH AMANZI PARTY RENTALS
Please go through this checklist to make sure you are ready for your upcoming event with Amanzi Party Rentals.
- Check if all my phone numbers are correct in the contract- there is a cellphone #
- ANSWER my phone on the day of the event,
- ANSWER my phone the evening before the event,
- Check if the time of party is correct on contract,
- Check if the date of party is correct on contract,
- Check if the ADDRESS of event location is correct on contract, CHECK SPELLING,
- Read the contract and make sure I understand everything,
- Gate code: I have a gate code and informed Amanzi Party Rentals about it,
- ALL Water slides rental: I have a water hose long enough to the setup area,
- Inform EVERYONE that is involved with my event of ALL the agreements and emails with Amanzi Party Rentals,
- Dog poop is picked up and fire ants are treated at proposed setup area,
- Make sure there is easy access to the proposed setup area, remove ALL obstacles,
- Check dimensions of the setup area to make sure there is enough room for setup,
- Electrical outlet is between 50'-75' away from proposed setup area,
- Electrical outlet has power AND WORKING,
- I have marked off ALL utilities like water, sprinkler, gas and electrical lines with paint,
If you have any questions please call or email us immediately at Austin: 512-850-9168 or San Antonio 210-390-2994