Audio Visual Equipment
ViewSonic PJD5123 SVGA DLP Projector
- SVGA 800x600 DLP projector, 2700 ANSI Lumens, 3000:1 Contrast, 1.1x Optical Zoom Lens
- Throw Ratio 1.97?2.17:1. , Multiple inputs: Dual RGB in, composite
- 120Hz/3D-ready, Digital keystone correction +/- 40°, 2 Watt Integrated Speaker
- Portable 5.7 lbs weight, Lamp life: 5000/6000 (Normal/Eco), Apple Mac compatible
- 8 preset picture modes, including, bright, cinema, whiteboard, etc.
ViewSonic's PJD5123 is a high-performance SVGA 800x600 DLP projector with 2,700 ANSI lumens and 3000:1 contrast. This projector supports PC and HD video signals and projects clear, bright images in most lighting conditions. With a new slim design at only 3.2 inches height, making it ideal for moving from room to room on the campus or throughout the office. Texas Instruments´ BrilliantColor™ technology delivers brilliant, true-color and high contrast images for viewing presentations, charts, or video. The PJD5123 offers a variety of hardware and software features including multiple PC and video input options, 1.1x optical zoom, auto vertical keystone correction, 120Hz/3D-Ready, support HD video signals, and integrated speaker. Filter-less design and energy-saving ECO-mode provide for easy maintenance and longer product life. For increased security, a PIN lock feature allows you to set a password to prevent unauthorized use. The PJD5123 is perfect for tabletop, ceiling mounting or taking on the road.
The PJD5123 is a high-performance SVGA 800x600 DLP projector with 2700 ANSI lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio. With new slim design at only 3.2 inch height, making it ideal to move from room to room on the campus or in the office.
- Supports up to 120Hz frame rates and 3D ready DLP® technology
- 2,700 ANSI lumens for clear and bright images
- BrilliantColor™ technology provides exceptional display quality
- Auto vertical keystone correction, support HD video signals and Integrated speaker
- New slim design 3.2 inches height and lightweight 5.7 lbs, ideal for portability
- Filter-less design and ECO-mode for easy maintenance and longer product life
- Ideal for classrooms, conference rooms, mobile business presentations and home entertainment
Bright in virtually any setting
Using less watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with a 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, it´s the bright choice for business, education, mobile and home presenters.
Settings where the PJD5123 is the perfect solution:
- Business - conference rooms, meetings, brainstorming, etc.
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, project presentations and even auditorium presentations
- Mobile presentations - ideal for the travelling salesman
- Home entertainment - watching the big game or movie, sharing vacations or family gatherings and hardcore gaming
Color is one of the most important characteristics of a good projection system, and the latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is also on the order of 1,000 times faster than similiar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from ViewSonic offer amongst the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) in the industry. Check out the TCO calculators at http://www.viewsonic.com/viewschool/dlp-tco-calculator/
DLP® 3D technology
With support for TI´s DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. The projector´s embedded emitter function means all that´s required to unlock 3D capabilities is a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses, such as the optional ViewSonic PGD-150 active shutter glass kit.
New Slim Design
At only 3.2 inches height and lightweight 5.7 pounds, it´s light and compact, making it ideal for mobility and portability.
We´ll help you calculate the distance
Choose a projector that fits your space, as well as your lifestyle and needs. Simply determine your desired image size and then cross reference on this chart to locate the required projection distance. An interactive distance calculator specific to each and every ViewSonic projector is also availablehere to help calculate desired image size and throw distance based on your screen size.